The Full Course package is open to any TEFL / ESL or TESOL online course that a student may undertake. If you are unsure if your course qualifies, just send us an email.
The Full Course package has catered for students who are:
- tight on time
- have other responsibilities
- are reluctant or find it difficult to study or research yet have the relevant skills
- do not want the headache of extra study
- have delayed submitting their work
- have deadlines
- or are looking to progress their career with minimal fuss.
One of our flexible and experienced Course Tutors will be given the project as a whole. They will contact you for further information, and will maintain contact for as long as necessary / until you qualify.
As they will take full responsibility for your TEFL Course Answers, you can begin to focus on looking for jobs and directing your time in other ways. The Full Course with Answers will be returned to you in line with the typical delivery time, unless you purchase a premium or urgent delivery package at check out.
Our Course Tutors have a background and history in working in education, whether that is teaching English in the UK or abroad. A number of them also possess Ofqual accreditated TEFL certificates. With an up to date knowledge of subject and course requirements, as well as on the ground awareness of templates and behaviour and learner management. Alongside having an understanding of English language history, they are more than equipped to deal with advanced TEFL questions, across any course.
By purchasing this package you will receive:
- A dedicated Course Tutor to support you throughout the whole process until you are qualified
- Quick turn around time, ready for submission*
- 100% Unique
- Relief from stress, increase in time
- Direct access through email for progress updates and feedback
- The Course Tutor will conduct any research necessary, all that is requested is that you provide any additional material or resources
- Unlimited revisions
- Guaranteed completion in a timely manner
- Ability to focus your time on finding jobs